Cute Gingerbread Man

Friday, November 11, 2011

Cherished

 Hello again. Currently listening to Greyson Chance- Hold on till the night :) As you may know, today's date, 11th of November,2011, (if you didn't know that,you are probably still using a sundial to tell the time -___- .)  is a very nice set of numbers, 11.11.11,which,believe it or not,only happens once in a century. A few events occured today at school. Important events. We had our end-of-year class party after recess,it was really great,we had plenty of fun. We feasted,played games,and just had fun :) Before school ended,we took plenty of class group photos. Without a doubt,I will miss my class, 1 Amanah, terribly when I'll move to form 2 next year :( Because we have all the awesome people in one class,and so that's the reason why 1 A also stands for Awesome :P . Anyway, after waiting for so long,the final moment of truth..we had our Librarian Installation xD ! I am now a real librarian with an official tag to prove it /hmm So proud of it,hehehe xP .. We also had an end-of-year librarian party after the installation,which was,of course,after the teachers left :P We had a blast,it was really great :D We 'ex-probates' actually did a "yam seng" with pizza to celebrate our uh..so called 'victory',literally! xD At the end-of-year librarian party,we had a really great time playing games,having fun (who said librarians don't have fun? /wahaha ),and, feasting. We actually feasted twice, at the installation and then at the end-of-year party. So,as you can see, today was a very tiring and exhausting day for me /sweat . I am exhausted particularly because of eating too much,I still feel bloated now! Ugh..so..full... *wheze* xP

  I went for the Creative Writing Workshop yesterday :) It was really fun and not at all boring,it didn't feel like we were there for the whole day. The workshop is not where they gave long speeches on how to write,instead, we did a lot of fun activities,and because it was done by the New Strait Times, a couple of the activities involved writing like a newspaper journalist,pretty cool actually :) . Oh yes,and Greyson Chance tweeted 2 days ago that he believes Malaysia is the most beautiful country in the world xD !! Aww..so sweet!! I hope he really means it. I am proud to be a Malaysian :) . 
 As usual,when my mind is blank,this post comes to an end. Remember to check out my blog regularly for my post updates, or better,just follow me :D . Till then, I bid you adieu.

tiredlikemad,
-Nadhirah ;P

0 Critiques:

 
Free Lines Arrow