Cute Gingerbread Man

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

After So Long

HEY PEOPLE I'M BACK!! /wahaha  If you think this blog is dead, then you are wrong, my dear readers :D Wrong,but partially right because I thought I would never have the time to update my blog :) I haven't updated this blog since January! I've been so so busy lately.. :\ Okay,so I'll take it from the top. Last year,December,I went to my third Al-Khaadem Youth Camp :) This time it's at Lang Buana. I was fun and all,the only spoiler was I got sick halfway through the camp TT-TT I also went to Comic Fiesta 2011 with,of course,my otaku craz cousins :D It was awesmazing /blur Oh oh,also in December,I finally went on my first outing with my close friends,Janette Jelicca,Abigail Lim and Nurain Nadhirah at Sunway Pyramid :D It was awesome and we had so much fun :D ,we had lunch,played bowling,etc.,etc. Okay,I honestly can't be expected to remember every single thing that happened this year,so I'm going to write the recent ones. If you do not wish to hear read about me blabbering to myself in this post,then you can go read Perez Hilton's website instead hahaha Okay,I'm just going to list the highlights hehe (not in any kind of order whatsoever):


 1. I got in the school Softball team! /wahaha We had our district level match a few months ago at SMK Tropicana (honestly,that school -.- ). I thought I was just a reserve,but at the last minute,our captain put me into a position,Left Out fielder :o I was seriously shocked but really touched because she trusted me,my ability,to be put into that position :'D But we lost haha TT^TT It's okay,there's always a next time :)


 2. I entered an inter form (?) Solar Cooking Competition at my school with my good friends, Ilham and Khairah...and... WE ACTUALLY WON. Wow. We were suppose to go to Terengganu a few weeks ago to represent our school at International Level but we didn't go as we had some problems along the way.. :(

 3.I got a new post as Ketua Pinjaman in the Librarian Board :D

 4. I finally got the forth and final Emily The Strange Novel!!!! So happy yet so sad since it's the final one..I think? D': Emily The Strange: Piece Of Mind.
   << Click it,it's clickable

 5.My class,2 Nyatuh,won the inter-class choral speaking competition!! :D One of the special things about our class' choral speaking is,every single person has a solo :)

6. ??? I got my Yellow Belt for Taekwando :D ???okayIshouldStopYappingCozOtherPeopleDon'tReallyCarehehe

Well,that's it that I can remember for now. I am very forgetful okay? OH OH Today is my very close friend, Abigail,'s Birthday!!!! :D Her birthday is on the fourth of July. Wow haha :D Anyway,Abigail,if you're reading this right now,

                                       Happy Birthday,
  Abigail! :)                                                            
            
 You'll have to wait for your birthday present haha :D You have been such a good friend to me,one of the closest friends I have ever had. You'll always be remembered as my Randomly Hyper Friend :D 
  Oh,and Form 5 Farewell Party (Librarian) is coming up this Sunday,can hardly wait! :D Since the theme is traditional,I'm planning to wear my cousin's yukata (Japanese). Hey,it is traditional :D Us form 2's (Librarian) are currently working on our performance for the Farewell Party :) Here's one of the songs we are using:

 Here's To Us : Glee Version

It's a really nice song,very meaningful,especially since we are performing it to our seniors who are leaving next year :'( Also,do come to Sri Aman's Hari Keusahawanan this Saturday,7/7/2012, 9.00-3.00 at SMK(P) Sri Aman,Petaling Jaya. It's a public event so do come,don't forget to stop by 2 Nyatuh's stall! :) Okay so..I guess that's all for now :)
 Btw,before I sign off,check out my good friend,Amira Ahmad's blog, >>Click here<<
I hope I'll have more time to post more in the future :) 
>>You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Nadhirah_Nazri 
>>Oh,and do like my blog and/or leave a comment :D 


*IF YOU HAVE READ THIS POST UNTIL THIS POINT,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR SPENDING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME FOR IT. I WOULD EMBRACE YOU RIGHT NOW IF IT ISN'T THE FACT THAT YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY HERE BUT THAT'S OKAY,WE SHALL EMBRACE EACH OTHER VIRTUALLY. /please I'm sorry if I'm being creepy,but seriously,thank you so much for reading my post/posts which mostly is just me yapping about my typical life. You're probably like,*Why the heaven is this girl even posting these things? It's not like I even care!* Well,actually,this blog is a medium which i can channel most of my thoughts or anything related to my typical life without being critisized as much. This is Nadhirah,signing off.

yourslikemad,

-Nadhirah *A*

2 Critiques:

Ihdini said...

Hey Nadhirah, you must be surprised but I did read your entry when you were "yapping" haha. And do you watch PLL? You seemed like you do because at the end of your entry you did this: *A*. Anyway, good luck with the performance for your Librarian party thing, the song you guys chose is GREAT! :)

Nadhirah Nazri said...

Oh thank you haha I thought no one would bother reading it coz I was mostly 'yapping' about myself :D Oh,and I don't watch Pretty Little Liars,but I heard it's pretty good :) The *A* was actually a smiley,the stars are shining eyes and the A is it's drooling mouth hehe :P Not as in the 'A' person in PLL :) Thanks for reading my blog :D I'll keep updated with yours :)

 
Free Lines Arrow